One year down. One to go.

On July 24, 2013 my very best friend left on an LDS mission to serve the Lord in Romania for two years. And here we are now, 365 days later and lemme tell ya, he is rocking it out there. Many of the European missions are so difficult but James really knows how to take a challenge and make the absolute best of it, which is truly one of my most favorite things about him. He is workin' hard out there and I couldn't be more proud of him! James says finding investigators to listen to their message can be tough so they think of super unique ways to contact which can go from drawing out the plan of salvation in chalk on the sidewalk to putting on a musical concert with a bunch of different instruments, which is what they are working really hard on right now. If you know James Brundage, you're pretty dang lucky, because he's one of the most fun-loving, spiritually minded, and genuine guys I've ever known and has a way of making anyone laugh right off the bat. I miss him lots but I wouldn't want him anywhere other than where he is right now, working as the Lord's hands and doing His work. He's changing lives, just like he changed mine.

I'm counting down the days until July 24, 2015. One year down. One year to go until I get to see my bestfriend again.

La revedere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ERIKA THOMPSON DESIGN